Are there times where you are out and about and realize you forgot to put on deodorant? Or you woke up late, don't have time to shower but your hair is greasy and need to look somewhat presentable? Only have 5 minutes to get ready in the morning?
I answer yes to all those questions pretty much every day. As a mom of two little ones, I have mama brain so I forget many things and am constantly on the go. At night when showering, I ask myself did I already wash my hair? There are some nights I wash it twice because I can't remember. Here are my 5 favorite beauty products that give me a quick refresh whether out and about or at home.
1. Dry Shampoo - I use dry shampoo all the time. My hair is super thick which means it takes a long time to blow dry so I wash it the night before and let it air dry. If I curl my hair I can let it go a couple days or more without washing it. There are so many great dry shampoos out there. Here are two favorites: Living Proof: Aerosol and Blow pro: Non-Aerosol dry shampoo.
2. Maskcara Beauty IIID Foundation - In under 5 minutes I have a fully put together look. It is quick, easy and transportable. All I need is my Palette and my 30 Second HAC Brush.
3. Lancome Hypnôse Drama Mascara- There are days when I forget to put on mascara and my eyes look naked. There is something about a little mascara that makes your eyes sparkle and pop! My current favorite mascara brands are Tarte and Lancome. They both come in travel size too!
4. IT Cosmetics Lip Treatment - I love this lip treatment. It is so soft on my lips and gives a little color without wearing lipstick. It is clear and when applied reacts to the warmth of your lip, turns a soft pink. Color: Je Ne Sais Quoi
5. Pacifica Deodorant wipes - These are a game changer. Pop a pack in your purse and or car. When your underarms need a little refresh but don't have time to shower. These wipes leave you smelling amazing and feeling clean. I love the coconut milk scent.
In this post: